Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer

Along with the rest of you, I've taken some badly-needed time off, spent some time working on my tan by the pool, and catching up with friends. I even threw myself a birthday bash. However, I haven't forgotten Lower Providence, and I'm working on three new articles (and an update on some older ones)  that I expect to roll out over the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned, enjoy your summer, and be sure to check back.


For those of you in my voting district, I've also been working on rolling out a website just for you. I added a link to this blog, but you can also reach it at both http://www.lowerprovidence2-3.com/ and www.lowerprovidence23.com. It's still under construction and I need to tweak the design a bit and load more content, but it's off to a good start.  

Enjoy your summer!


No comments: