Friday, March 2, 2012

"Don't You (Forget About Me)"

...and I won't forget about you! (with apologies to the 80's band Simple Minds and their song of the same name)

For all those folks who have reached out to let me know my voice has been missed: yes, I know I haven't updated in a while (over 2 months at this point!). It's not that I don't have anything to write about, or that I've given up; it's that after spending the majority of last year campaigning, I took some time away to catch up with old friends and family, and to get back to normal life and some of my favorite hobbies and activities that had languished for awhile.


Of course "normal' activity for me would give most people a heart attack; I've hardly been sitting home. There are some really fun things I've been up to, one of which will hopefully give us folks in Lower Providence a unique perspective into the upcoming presidential election. I expect to write about that shortly.

Also, soon I'll have an announcement about something else that's new and fun that will give those of us in LP another place to weigh in on things.

And, there are a few topics that for all sorts of reasons (political and otherwise), I simply CAN'T write about...yet. But I'm keeping my eye on them, and will as soon as I can.

So...till I post again....if you haven't registered to vote, you have til March 26 to register for the Pennsylvania primary (set for April 24)...get cracking!

No comments: